Top 10 submissions will be determined by a panel of industry professionals, based on a carefully designed rating scale. Winner will be chosen using a social score based on community vote, video views, video shares, and social media activity.
- Vocal Performance
- Stage/Camera Presence
- Alignment With Contest Criteria
- Quality of Message/Lyrics
- Alignment With Focus of United Way Alberta Capital Region
- Reflects the Story of Poverty in the Region
- Uniqueness and Creativity
- Potential for Further Artist Development
- Overall Feeling the Video Conveys
*Please note that while the overall quality of your music video may help with your views and votes, it is only a small part of the carefully selected judging criteria, and all production levels of videos are welcome.