YOUR VOICES AND VOTES COUNT
Who will be the next My United Way Voice? The final phase of voting
is open from 8 am – 8 pm, Thursday, February 22, 2018. In addition to voting once for each of your favourite artists through the website, we also encourage you to vote live on Twitter by tweeting with their special assigned hashtags. Every tweet and retweet counts! One lucky winner of the grand prize valued at over $30,000 will be announced live at Red Tie Gala on February 22, 2018, at 9 pm.
Thank you to each and everyone of you, both the artists and community supporters who have helped fight poverty through the power of music!
Vote through Twitter!
Vote on twitter by using their hashtag, all tweets and retweets count!
Winner will receive fully-sponsored
grand prize over $30,000 value.
- $5,000 Cash Going Towards Your Musical Career
- $5,000 Demo Recording Deal with PlanIt Sound
- A Brand New Honda Civic Two Year Lease Sponsored by Sherwood Honda*
- Red Carpet Styling by Pose Salon, Shades of Grey and Mr. Derk
- Red Tie Gala Showcase in Front of 700 Community Leaders
- Professional Top 10 Photo Shoot with Nancy Critchley Photography
*2 year lease OAC, fully transferable to immediate family members only, insurance and registration not included
Last Round’s Top 3
“My Story” by GennyP
“Robin Hood” by Paul Woida
Paul Woida’s Story:
“A Wonderful Home” by Jon Martins