YOUR VOICES AND VOTES COUNT
The 2017 submissions are in, and once again we are blown away by the talent in the Capital Region. Thank you to all the artists who have submitted. Together, we stand United in our fight against poverty through the power of music.
You can vote once daily for as many artists as you choose. The Top 10 will be announced on December 10, decided by community-wide vote and an expert judging panel (please refer to detailed judging criteria on the Rules & Regulations tab). Phase 1 voting for the Top 10 closes November 29, 2017. Phase 2 voting closes January 21, 2018 to decide the Top 3 by community-wide vote only. The Top 3 will be announced January 22, 2018. Once again, the Grand Prize winner will be decided by community-wide vote only, including a live twitter vote at Red Tie Gala, where the Top 3 will have the opportunity to showcase in front of 700 community leaders. Vote for your favourite artists now!
Led by United Way of the Alberta Capital Region and PlanIt Sound Inc., we can all help increase awareness of local poverty issues.
Stay Tuned for the Next Round of Submissions!
Soap Box Duo Won a Fully Sponsored Grand Prize Over $30,000 Value
- $5,000 Cash Going Towards Your Musical Career
- $5,000 Demo Recording Deal with PlanIt Sound
- A Brand New Honda Civic Two Year Lease Sponsored by Sherwood Honda*
- Red Carpet Styling by Pose Salon, Shades of Grey and Mr. Derk
- Red Tie Gala Showcase in Front of 700 Community Leaders
- Professional Top 10 Photo Shoot with Nancy Critchley Photography
*2 year lease OAC, fully transferable to immediate family members only, insurance and registration not included